Happy National Donut Day!Friday, June 5, 2015
No one eats donuts because of their vitamin content. Nor do they eat them to lose weight, or to cure their body of toxins. People eat donuts because, YUM! They’re donuts! A type of mouthwatering treat that you find any excuse to eat:
- You got a promotion! Celebrate with a donut.
- It’s your birthday! Celebrate with a donut.
- It’s a weekday afternoon at the office! Celebrate with a donut.
- Twitter says it’s a holiday! Go buy a dozen before the day is over.
Yet, this “see a donut, buy a donut” impulse buy is also one of the main reasons that artisan bakers need to ensure that they select the best possible doughnut packaging. At ClearBags, we have a variety of options that satisfy two of the most important qualities in a great donut bag or donut box:
- Excellent Clarity
- Great Shelf Life
These same boxes–as well as many of our other pastry packaging options–are also excellent for extending shelf life. Keeping your donuts fresh is also the key to attracting repeat customers, since stale foods tend to turn off future buyers.
Sell Your Desserts with Our Wholesale Doughnut Packaging
When a customer walks out of your shop with an order of donuts, they’re endorsing your bakery. Don’t let that opportunity go to waste. Don’t be a stale about your approach. Be strategic.
A few donut packaging ideas to consider:
- High Clarity Flat Bottom Gusset with Metallic Pre-tied Bow – High clarity plastic means that your donuts will look great in these bags, and the bow adds a personal color and touch that will get noticed.
- Crystal Clear Side Gusset with Old Gold Satin Ribbon – A classic look, these bags are great for bakeries, delis, and even carry out doughnut packaging.
- Crystal Clear Food Safe Boxes – A pop and lock box that is easy to assemble and great for branding, these boxes fit small donuts perfectly.
We also have larger crystal clear boxes that fit both single donuts and multiple donuts, as well as flat heat seal bags that offer excellent protection and shelf life. These are only some of the sizes and styles of the bags and boxes we have to offer donut makers.
If you’re interested in learning more about food safe packaging, visit our online store.