We know product packaging plays an important role in marketing your product. Packaging impacts customer behavior, satisfaction, and can motivate them to action. According to MWV Packaging research, “64% of consumers have tried something new because the packaging caught their eye”. We would love to help you with your packaging, so as you decide on the style and design of your product packaging, keep these points in mind:
- Branding – Coordinating the design, shape, and color of your packaging make your products attractive and your brand memorable. Your brand image is initially most influential due to its packaging.
- Increasing Perceived Value – High quality packaging will increase the perceived value of the products. The ability to enhance your image (and increase sales) can be improved by the quality of packaging you choose, whether you use Crystal Clear packaging or custom designed packaging.
- Functionality – Effective quality packaging protects from damage in transit as well as in retail environments.
- Informational – Product packaging can include instructions on product use, improving the customer experience.
- Differentiation – Well designed packaging can separate your product from competitive products and brands.
PROMOTE & PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT
Summer 2014: Black Sand Publishing