National Scrapbook Day!
Scrapbooking has been a form of journaling, record keeping, and memory storage for hundreds of years- beginning in the 15th century when people would cut out pictures and keep recipes, addresses, quotations, poems, and other forms of history to be remembered for years to come. Now, National Scrapbook Day is celebrated every first Saturday of May. Although scrapbooking has changed and evolved over the years (today, many people use a form of digital scrapbooking), it’s a way to celebrate those who preserve memories through a creative outlet!
Today, we’d like to highlight one of our customers who uses ClearBags in their Scrapbooking business as well as share some of our favorite and most popular products for scrapbookers!
Scrapbook.com is one of our customers! We asked them a few questions to get to know their business a little more and how they use ClearBags products for their company!
Tell us a little about your company:
Scrapbook.com is the ultimate destination for all things handmade, creative, and inspiring! Founded in 1999 by Jill Davis, an expert crafter and teacher, Scrapbook.com has grown to become the world’s most popular papercrafting website and store, serving millions of passionate crafters globally. Our mission is to empower you to create beautiful, meaningful, handmade creations. With an extensive selection of high-quality products, tutorials, and inspiration, we provide everything you need to unleash your creativity and achieve your crafting goals. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, our user-friendly website and comprehensive resources will help you enhance your skills, stay up-to-date with the latest trends, and connect with like-minded individuals. Join the thriving Scrapbook.com community today and discover the joys of living your best handmade life!
How do you package your products and what ClearBags products do you use?
We use the following bags:
B1213 for our 12×12 paper, B814 (this is our most popular bag to use by our packers), we use this for our long sticker sheets, or paper pads, stamps, and more, etc. ZC46 and ZC96 are both used for ink refills/ink pads/paints/smaller products and more
How long have you been working with ClearBags and how does ClearBags help you succeed?
We’ve been using ClearBags for 4+ years. These bags are all used for protection of our products and allow the packages to arrive to our customers in an organized, beautiful manner.
How can people connect with you?
Looking to learn more about card making and scrapbooking? Visit Scrapbook.com – the destination for anyone interested in card making and scrapbooking! We offer free resources and tools to help you learn and improve your crafting skills, including expert-led videos and a supportive community of users who can provide feedback and answer questions!
Have a question about a specific papercrafting product? We’re a team of cardmakers, artists and scrapbookers and our happiness specialists are here to help! Email us at [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram for even more inspiration! @scrapbookcom
ClearBags Products for Scrapbooking
We wanted to celebrate this crafty day by sharing some more of our most popular scrapbooking packaging!
For standard-sized 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper:
Flap Seal Bags: These bags are perfect for storing and organizing scrapbook paper. To give a full view of the different types of paper colors and designs, Crystal Clear Bags are available in a variety of options. The following are some of our customer’s favorites!
- Flap Seal Bags (with a reusable adhesive strip on the flap, archival quality): B12X12, B1212, B1213, B1313
- Protective Closure Bags (with a reusable adhesive strip on the bag for easy loading and unloading, archival quality): B1212PC, B12XPC, B1213PC
- Hanging Bags (featuring a hang hole on the top for retail display or peg-board organization, archival quality): HB12X12, HB1212, HB1212PC, HB12XPC, HB1213, HB13X13E
- No Flap Bags (great for paper organization and easy access, archival quality): B12X12NF
- Zipper Bags (great for kits, available with a round or European hang hole or without): ZC12H, ZR12H, ZE12H
For scrapbook supplies:
- Flap Seal Bags: available in hundreds of sizes, these bags can hold decals, stickers, cutouts, and other scrapbook supplies. These bags comes with a reusable adhesive strip on the flap to quickly store and organize all your scrapbooking supplies!
- Clam Shell Boxes: These boxes are perfect for small scrapbooking supplies such as brads, rings, wax seals, jewels, and more! These are also ideal for
- Zipper Bags: like our flap seal bags, these come in hundreds of sizes so the possibilities are endless! Zipper bags allow for easy storage and organization from paper to clips and stickers.